The Moorvision Family Story and Craft Time Show!
This is a wonderful opportunity for all our children, but particularly the younger ones (primary school age) and those of any age with additional needs, for some fully accessible online fun.
Gwyn McCormack from Positive Eye has run very successful events for us before and has now designed The Moorvision Saturday Teatime Family Story and Craft Time Show for us!
- Join Gwyn the story-teller and Marvin her little friend for an exciting adventure to the market!
- Come along for a rainbow spin, a chat with Marvin, watch Gwyn make a fun craft and take part in a wonderful and fun interactive, noisy, colourful environment
- Everyone is welcome (children with VI and siblings) and it’s inclusive for the whole family to take part in
- The show is both visually and audibly very strong so will cater for all children
- She can’t wait to meet you all!
The shows will be on Saturday afternoons at 4.30 pm on:
16th Jan 2021
23rd Jan 2021
30th Jan 2021
6th Feb 2021
13th Feb 2021
(20th Feb 2021, break for half term)
27th Feb 2021 – grand finale!
There will also be a pre-workshop for parent/carers on Monday 11th January starting at 8pm so you can find out more about the event, plan for craft materials you may need and meet the other families.